We are seeking an experienced Appian Developer to join our team. The Appian Developer/Integrator is responsible for designing, implementing, integrating, deploying and supporting business and technology business process management initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian based BPM applications
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions
- Support data gathering and analysis to facilitate risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Support reporting requirements and various gap analysis efforts related to process improvements
- Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates
- Identify, propose, evaluate, estimate, and drive solutions while thoroughly considering the people, process, and system impacts
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as Oracle, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory, Security/Datapower and other internal systems in the enterprise
- Develop and use library of reusable Appian components that can be leveraged in the enterprise
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the Shared Services development team
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5-8+ years’ experience in IT
- Certification, knowledge and work experience with at least Appian version 7.x or higher
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and implementation of Business Process Management based solutions using Appian BPM software is a must have. Hands-on active experience includes:
- Design of UI SAIL forms for Tempo environment
- Design of CDTs that interact with external databases
- Design of role based access control Appian components
- Development of Records and Reports using SAIL
- Build/consumption of web services
- Design of expression rules, constants, and query rules
- Handling Appian Packaging and deployment
- Application of Appian Best Practices * Working knowledge of Appian architecture
- Knowledge of business process modeling and optimization techniques, including orchestration of modeled process
- Some exposure to infrastructure, network and enterprise scale environments
- Practical experience designing and building enterprise and/or distributed systems
- Demonstrates ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions.
- Experience in the field of service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- 5-7 years of Experience in application development/Integration using technologies like WebLogic, J2EE, JMS, JSP, Unix, DB2, WebMethods, Shell Scripting, Autosys.
- Strong knowledge of BEA WebLogic Server across an extensive selection of the feature set including Clustering, JMS, security enhancements, JDBC, bridges & connections pools, configuring Node manager, configuring SSL, WLST, Digital Certs installation and renewals configuring new WebLogic domains required for the system etc.,
- Very good experience in version control SW like GIT, TeamForge etc.
- Very good experience in using WLST for Configuration, Deployment and Runtime Env changes
- Experience in using weblogic.Admin, weblogic.Deployer and weblogic.server commands and experience in trouble shooting Work Manager Issues
- Graduate degree or advanced studies
- Experience in business process modeling as it integrates with Appian BPM; Appian 7.7+ preferred
- Experience with systems and software architecture, and both SaaS and On-premises software delivery models
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to work well under pressure, some tight deadlines and with ambiguity on some projects
- Experience working and collaborating with virtual teams
About InnoWave Technologies:
At InnoWave our mission is changing lives through innovation. We have offices in Lisbon, Brussels, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Miami, and Washington DC. We do business in over 12 geographies around the world.
InnoWave is an emerging leader in the information technology software and professional services domain serving Forbes Global 2000 Companies as well as small and medium businesses with a primary focus on the Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services, Utilities, High Tech, and Healthcare Industries. We pride ourselves in helping our clients gain a competitive advantage by using technology to make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with their customers, suppliers, and partners, improve productivity, and reduce information technology costs.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)