If you strive to be the best and are looking for a well-established, performance driven environment where you can make a difference, we may be the company for you!
Our Architects bring the architecture and construction worlds together to achieve a unified team approach to building projects.
Typical Duties Include the ability to:
- Conduct site surveys/inspections of existing conditions of the intended work scope and thorough documentation.
- Assist project manager in existing conditions survey analysis/assessment reports.
- Provide program analysis, feasibility studies, and preliminary cost estimates.
- Conduct code and ADA compliance reviews, verifications, summary reports and narratives.
- Analyze existing construction details and provide design solutions where applicable.
- Lead design coordination efforts with engineers and specialty consultants.
- Put together specifications, construction drawings set, project manual and other items included in the contract documents.
- Perform construction administration through submittal reviews
- Shop drawings, product data, technical data, and other submittals required by the specifications.
- Conduct field observations, punchlisting, and closeout documentation applicable to the role of the architect.
- Assist in putting together presentations for client meetings and presentations for RFP responses.
Qualities for the Position
- Excellent communication capabilities and demonstration of high-level professionalism.
- Strong leadership qualities with confidence to conduct coordination efforts.
- Basic understanding of construction process.
- Basic understanding of building codes and ability to research municipal code requirements.
- Pursuing to become a licensed architect.
- LEED AP, WELL AP and/or other sustainability credentials or pursuing credentials are a plus.
- Advanced Proficiency in Revit, CAD, BIM, Adobe Design Suites, and Bluebeam desired.
- Willingness to learn new software as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location