Work-from-home flexibility, pre-IPO stock, a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits for a newly created, permanent (Sr.) Software Engineer opening!
What You Need for this Position
Associates or Bachelor's degree (ideally Computer Science)
- 3+ years' experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding of serverless / cloud-based development with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
What You Will Be Doing
Located in SLC near the University of Utah, we're a well-funded startup developing and offering multiple products, both SAAS and consumer-facing. We already have a live app with 400+ reviews at 4.8 stars!
You will work with our small team of backend developers to build iOS and Android mobile applications from scratch through production in Node.js within AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Node.js (React on front end)
- Aurora (RDS)
- AWS Lambda
We utilize machine learning, "infrastructure as code," and continuous delivery techniques, and we value automation and security.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Self-funded company by a 5x successful billionaire Founder who sold his last company for over $1 billion!
- Offering pre-IPO stock that could end up being QUITE lucrative!
- Awesome, purpose-driven, tightly-knit team and great work environment
- Work-from-home flexibility!
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
healthcare, healthtech, nodejs, node.js, node, react, aws, developer, engineer, cloud-first, data modeling, security, database, encryption, open source, infrastructure as code, APIs, ios, android, mobile, back end engineer -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.