Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate, Corporate Representation
At SCGWest, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands and enjoy a workplace with flexibility and extremely competitive commission splits. SCGWest is one of the only CRE firms to market on behalf of its sales agents and deliver them prospective and existing clients.
SCGWest is a newly formed subsidiary of the Silver Coast Group and was established out of an ongoing and apparent necessity for commercial real estate tenant representation and construction management. SCGWest Real Estate Advisory exclusively represent tenants and buyers of retail and restaurant space.
Since its inception, SCGWest has earned the reputation as a respected real estate advisory and services company, and provides end-to-end service offerings as a sole source provider.
SCGWest is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Sales Professionals with a minimum 2-3 years of experience who are seeking to advance their career in commercial real estate.
You will serve as an advocate and advisor for corporate and franchise users of space to secure the most advantageous transaction possible without conflict of landlord representation, taking pride in the fact that SCGWest has never represented a property owner. Our tenant-only representation is an enormous advantage because our fiduciary role is unbiased in discipline and practice, our clients know their interests are at the forefront of everything we do. Your core business will be advising retail and restaurant real estate users, whether for a single transaction or strategies related to an entire portfolio. You will also develop business and negotiate the acquisition and lease commercial real estate properties for clients.
Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production.
- Manages the accounts/existing clients provided by SCGWest
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional SCGWest services to current client base
- Provides buyers and tenants with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values
- Accompanies prospective tenants/buyers to sites for touring
- Compiles property data for clients, such as surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for exclusive tenant/buyer representation agreements
- Prepares Letters of Intent (LOI) and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and amendments
- Coordinate with SCGWest’s construction division to provide build-out and design costs
- Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients
- Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Real Estate Salesperson license
- 1-3 years of real estate sales experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions
- Conducts basic financial analysis
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- CA Real Estate License (Preferred)