We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. The Production Supervisor supervises and directs manufacturing personnel and processes to ensure efficient and on-time production schedules in accordance with customer, statutory/regulatory, industry, quality, and organizational requirements.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Liaise with other supervisors to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Proven experience as production director
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics: Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills: Outstanding communication ability
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach; Attention to detail
- A college degree with a major in business, marketing, or industrial engineering
- Familiarity with product management and spreadsheet applications (e.g., Excel) is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project will be beneficial; project management certification (e.g., PMP) is desired
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)