Bright Health is delivering a smarter, more connected healthcare experience. Our affordable health insurance plans and exclusive partnerships with leading health systems are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health. Today, Bright Health provides health insurance to individuals in Colorado, Arizona, and Alabama in both the Individual and Medicare Advantage space.
Come join our mission: Making Healthcare Right. Together!
The Bright Distribution team is a critical component of Bright’s success as it drives the overall membership enrollment process and strategy. As our Medicare Sales Agent you will play a fundamental role in growing our MA membership. The primary objective of this position is to identify prospective Medicare-eligible members, explain the features and benefits of Bright Health products and enroll new members into a product that best fits their needs. You will be responsible for generating leads from a variety of sources including networking events, physician and pharmacy referrals, grassroots sources and member referrals. For this role, you must maintain a current, active Life and Disability agent license for the state in which you will enroll prospects.
- 3+ years of sales experience with 1-2 years of experience selling Medicare Advantage products or relevant sales experience with a track record of success
- Understanding of Provider Network (physician, hospital and pharmacy)
- Active Accident/Health/Life License
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license in the state in which you will enroll members
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, web-based applications and use of the internet
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- You are a skilled presenter who enjoys conducting sales presentations in group and individual settings
- You stay up to date on the market and can creatively determine how to sell against each competitor plan
- You are a self-starter who is eager to utilize each opportunity to enroll eligible prospects
- You have a proven ability to record, report and maintain lead disposition status using appropriate tools including SalesForce
- You value compliance and actively follow current CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines
- You make a point to complete annual product training, AHIP certification and additional certification that may be required
Bright Health offers a solid compensation package that rewards the high achievers. We believe strongly in promoting from within, therefore, exceptional candidates with a desire to lead can look forward to a career path that includes local, regional and companywide leadership opportunities. If you believe strongly in yourself, have the desire to work for a growing company and are looking for a performance based compensation plan that includes a salary and great benefits, look no further.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!