Providing innovative heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions to building owners and contractors since 1984, today Havtech is one of the Middle Atlantic’s largest and most experienced commercial HVAC equipment suppliers.
With a focus on innovation, the company works with customers to:
- Improve building comfort
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce total cost of ownership
The company represents many of the most innovative HVAC equipment and building automation system manufacturers serving the technology, healthcare and educational markets. Havtech’s experienced sales engineers, service technicians, training staff and relationships with industry organizations and owners, engineers and contractors have established it as a key partner for any commercial HVAC project.
Havtech is a fast-paced and growing company looking for talented, innovative professionals who want to be part of a future focused team that provides high quality solutions that make sense to its customers and communities, both financially and environmentally. If you are bright, driven, and customer oriented, then you belong at Havtech.
HAVTECH HVAC INTERN
Are you a mechanical/electrical engineering student interested in HVAC?
Havtech is currently looking for Summer 2019 Interns to support our growing business!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned and/or required.
QUALIFICATIONS include the following:
- Intern project work will connect directly to:
- Learning our systems, product and equipment information.
- Technical support for our sales team and clients regarding commercial HVAC equipment projects.
- Experience with pricing during bidding and selection stages.
- Exposure to the material and submittal process and industry standards, along with documentation systems.
- Developing knowledge of represented manufacturers, including Havtech's drive to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree currently in progress in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Construction, or other related areas.
- Interest in HVAC industry, and a HVAC related career track.
- Must have basic PC experience in Windows environment, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Web-enabled applications and intermediate level experience with Excel.
- Professional and collaborative attitude, ready to learn and volunteer to assist others.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate in team environment.
- Must possess excellent math aptitude and follow-up skills.
- Excellent collaboration and time management skills are required.
- Junior and senior level students preferred but class level not required.
Human Resources retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by the President or Human Resources will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!