The Medical Assistant
supports employees that have injuries at work by providing first-aid, referral for advanced care and completion of forms in writing and electronically as well as communicating employee work status to managers for evening/night shift employee. The position also assists employees with their personal health care needs and works closely with the day shift nurse. The Medical Assistant
participates in the wellness ambassador team to encourage participation in the health rewards program encouraging employees to focus on their health. Other duties include filing, making charts, assisting employees with where to find answers to questions regarding benefits, policies, etc.
The medical department supports employees with their health and disability needs with compassion and care. You will work with a close-knit supportive team.
The is a parttime position that will work 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. This position is located at the Hallmark Distribution Center in Liberty, MO.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Certified Nursing Assistant with Missouri license
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent or higher
- Certified in CPR and First-Aid
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in a hospital, medical office, medical companion or as a sports trainer preferred
- Ability to show understanding, compassion and empathy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly document
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to follow protocols
Hallmark believes in enriching the lives of our employees by offering benefit programs to help you:
- Take care of you and yours: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as discounts on elder care, child care, education assistance and adoption assistance.
- Save for your future: Through profit sharing, you share in the success of Hallmark. We also offer a 4% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Enjoy your time: Maximize your work-life balance through Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, community volunteer opportunities and discounts on product, entertainment venues, amusement parks and sporting events.
- And More!
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.