Under general supervision, constructs, installs, and repairs metal stud framing, drywall hanging and finishing, acoustical ceiling installation.
To be Considered Candidates:
- Examines blueprints and determines dimensions of structure. Layout and construct light gauge metal framing.
- Hang, tape, finish and sand new drywall.
- Layout and install acoustical ceiling grid. Install acoustical ceiling tile.
- Other duties as assigned
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- High school diploma / GED equivalent is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and 3 years directly related experience is required.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- Top Secret Clearance or higher
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to travel internationally
- Local candidates preferred