Loader/Unloader Insulating Department - (NIGHT SHIFT 6 PM-6 AM)
$1,500 Sign onBonus
660 Campbell Court
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
What Brought You Here
- Pay:$17/hour($16/hr + $1/hr Shift Differential)
- Sign on Bonus:$1,500
- Quarterly safety bonus opportunities
- Shift Days and Hours:6PM – 6AM
- Benefits startingDAY ONE!
Who You Are:
Fun, athletic, energetic, a true team player! Loves opportunities for advancement! Enjoys family like work environment!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Handling glass from tables, rolling racks, for eight to twelve hours daily.
- Transporting materials including glass from one position/location.
- Followingwork instructionsby reading labels to expedite the production process, understand and communicate paperwork and labels/ picking list.
- Inspecting product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues.
Skills You Bring:
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment; Glass industry is preferred (not required).
- Abilitytolift upto 75 lbs. unassisted. Must be able tolift upto 150 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to push weights greater than 150lbs with a team.
- Abilityto read a tape measure.
- Abilityto follow instructions from Supervisor, Plant Manager and/or Branch Manager.
- Abilityto work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region in a non-climate-controlled facility (Heat, Cold, humidity).
Truliteoffers the most comprehensive benefit coverage in the industry. We give our employeesimmediate accesstohealth, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, as well as provideshort/long-term disabilitycoverage to protect you financially if injured on the job.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive wellness initiative that includes access to a percentage of your pay daily, if needed, and a progressive financial training program.
Stay with us for a year and your401k employer match is 100% vestedand immediately becomes part of your ever improvingfinancial plan. This is also true for those who select and contribute to theirHealth Savings Account. We match on both employee and family coverage to help cover out-of-pocket expenses and if unused continues to grow until needed.The employer matchfor your HSA, if you choose to participate, isalsovested immediately at 100%,improving your financial health.
Trulite bears most of the cost of your benefits. We structured these benefits because we care not only about your physical well-being but your financial health and welfare too. Let us show you whyTrulitevalues you as an employee and how we will help you achieve financial independence.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.