Since 1988, Riverside Restoration has been successful because we've focused on restoring peace of mind for our customers, vendors, and employees while being a resource for our community, always trying to do the right thing, even when no one is watching. We are not your run-of-the-mill restoration contractor.
We are looking for an office manager to become an important team member who will assist us in helping our customers through some of the most emotionally difficult times in their lives due to major property damage to their homes. Your role would be to make sure everything run smoothly administratively to eliminate frustration and ensure efficiency for customers and coworkers.
Currently, the position is budgeted at 20-25 hours per week; the right candidate can grow this into a full-time position. Pay rate is $20-22/hour depending on training and experience.
- You understand that successful communication includes dealing with all types of people, from PhD to college of hard knocks, while maintaining a level head and empathetic ear
- You focus on the company's bottom line while providing superior customer service
- You like working on your own in the office to support those out on job sites
- You are a CSI when it comes to getting to the root of every problem; you don't make assumptionsExpectations
- Do whatever it takes administratively to proactively keep the owner on track and projects running smoothly
- Ensure administrative compliance with vendors, insurance companies, and regulations
- Ensure smooth project management through flawless administrative management of documents, reports, job tracking, scheduling, paperwork, and work authorizations
- Timely completion of purchase orders, invoices, ordering site services, and payroll
- Improve social media presence through Facebook, etc.
Skills and Experience :
- 5 years of office administrative experience
- 5 years of bookkeeping
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent people skills and communication skills
- Works independently
- Conversational Spanish a plus!
NO PHONE CALLS!
How To Apply (this is important!):
- Click the orange "Apply Now" button
- Click "Include a cover letter" *and tell us how you stay motivated when working alone
- Include your resume
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- regulatory compliance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Westport, CT 06881 (Required)
Hours per week: