Due to tremendous growth and a focus on forward thinking and innovation, Highmark Health is looking for top consulting talent across all practice areas to include: Clinical - Population Health, Payer/Provider, Clinical Management, Data Analytics and Informatics, Solutions, Operations, Front Office Programs, Organizational Change Management, Marketing, Client Management Improvement, Care Management, Finance/Billing/Enrollment and Internal Planning and Delivery.
All positions will sit in Pittsburgh, PA and depending on the department will have anywhere from 20% - 80% travel.
The consulting workforce leverages combined people, process, and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements; collaborates with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to configure solutions and deliver value to customers; acts as subject matter expert and trusted advisor in both practice and customer spaces; and works closely with engagement and practice leadership team to define strategic and tactical direction.
The Consultant delivers value to customers through client-facing advisory and delivery services in support of HM Health Solutions product offerings. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, supporting deliverable content, engaging key customer stakeholders, providing analysis, and building and sharing institutional knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Build, share, and maintain expertise in both practice area and client environment, regularly interface with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to deliver on customer commitments.
- Contribute to operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management.
- Support content development for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
- 1+ years' consulting/and or industry experience
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Master's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
- 1+ years' healthcare/insurance industry experience
- 1+ years' technology platform delivery experience
- Experience engaging, influencing, and advising senior executive leaders
- Experience working in complex matrixed environments
Job Type: Full-time