Achieve Beyond is a national Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services agency. With offices in New York (Metro area/Long Island, Hudson Valley & Albany), New Jersey, Virginia/DC area, Connecticut, Maryland, Southern Florida, Delaware, and California (greater Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County and San Diego). Achieve Beyond provides quality evaluation and therapy services such as special education, autism services, speech, physical, and occupational therapies to children birth through twenty-one years of age via telehealth, in clinic and in homes and the community.
We believe that all children have potential. We are guided by the mission to support children with special needs to Achieve Beyond their current abilities. We are always striving for continuous improvement by setting goals and measuring performance. It is the reason we will succeed together.
We are looking for a dynamic, professional, and hardworking Front Desk Receptionist-Bilingual Spanish to join our growing team. This role will work directly with all persons in the Forest Hills office as a point of contact for front desk coverage, calls, mail, faxes, and materials. This role also assists other departments in the office. This role is an in-office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and route high volume of calls to appropriate parties.
- Distributes faxes, UPS and other deliveries as necessary
.• Opens all incoming mail and distributes or scans it to the proper department.
.• Stamps all outgoing mail using the postage machine.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Manages the lobby area, keeps all publications organized, ensures area is kept clean; greets and directs all visitors, including clients, job candidates and customers.
- Daily check-in of staff and visitors, questionnaire completion, daily cleaning to meet office COVID-19 procedures and scanning
- Effectively communicate any known office related issues to the Office Manager to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Organization and distribution of testing materials as needed
- Insurance Correspondence: Open and review all correspondence from insurance companies and forward to appropriate staff/department. Which include • Letters: Determine what program the child belongs by searching database. Scan letter and place it in the corresponding program's "Mail" drop box in public folders • Scan and separate all incoming checks • Explanation of Benefits (EOB): Gather all EOBs received and send all to Accounting - both denials and payments
- Scan all incoming session notes
- Maintain the appearance/cleanliness of the office (kitchen, reception area, conference rooms, etc.), light cleaning of fridge as needed, wipe down of high traffic areas throughout the day, etc
- For four holidays per year will be responsible for answer phones from home and on early dismissal days covering the front desk operations till the end of business day.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Associates or prior office administrative experience
Bilingual Spanish required
Able to work on major holidays
Ability to multitask, prioritize and use time efficiently
Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
MS office programs, MS excel experience a plus
Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage- Paid time off- Paid holidays- 401k with matching- Long term/Short term disability, TransitChek and more!
Hourly rate of $16-$17 per hour (full-time) based on experience. Hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 4 holidays a year via phone