We are the NEWEST World Gym! 40,000 sq.ft. on the southeast loop in Houston is seeking full and part-time Personal Trainers. **PLEASE ONLY APPLY ON INDEED.** Bi-lingual a BIG advantage!
This NEW cutting edge gym is a fitness professional's dream! We have everything you can imagine to let your creativity run wild!
Personal Trainer Responsibilities Will Include:
- Having FUN!
- Create workout plans for clients
- Motivate and guide clients during their training sessions
- Ensure clients train safely with proper form and technique
- Provide clients with regular feedback and accountability on their progress
- Talk to members of the gym about their goals and introduce them to our training packages
- Focus on retaining clients at a high level
Personal Trainer Qualifications:
- Certification / Degree is Preferred...but not required. We offer a paid certification for anyone wanting to become a trainer.
- Must have current, valid CPR/AED certification
- Preferred 1+ years’ experience as a personal trainer or group instructor
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
- Enthusiastic, encouraging attitude
- Sales experience a plus
Personal Trainer Compensation and Schedule:
- Between $20 to $40 hourly based on certifications, experience, and personal production.
- Full and part-time flexible schedules available.
Personal Trainer Benefits Include (initial waiting period will apply):
- Company insurance plan including: Medical; Dental; Vision (full-time only)
- Paid sick and vacation days
- Continued education paid: CEUs / certifications / workshops
- Complimentary gym membership
Company Culture is Priority #1
Our company culture is our cornerstone and strength. Recruiting employees that believe in it is our highest priority and essential to our success. We want to provide you a happy and fun environment that makes you feel safe and secure in your job, and gives you career and personal growth opportunities.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Personal Trainer: 1 year (Preferred)
- personal trainer certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person