SPYROS Information & Technology Consulting is looking for a senior-level systems administrator who can support USCYBERCOM internal command IT systems, to include one-of-a-kind cyberspace operations systems. We're looking for someone who is a solid Windows and Linux systems administrator.
Systems Administrator III
- Managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Performs system capacity analysis and planning, maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of system links
- Performs configuration management and documentation of network and system topologies
- Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions, including actions, milestones, timelines, and critical paths required for complete solutions
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the organization's hardware, software, and network components in addition to knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, current equipment and technologies in use, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools
- Plans, organizes, and documents complex system design activities and configure systems to be consistent with the USCYBERCOM policies and procedures
- A problem solver who, can get in, be given a project, and use an engineering implementation plan and make it work from cradle to grave
- Has or is willing to gain some more diverse IT skills, including Linux, networking (CCNA would be awesome), and more
- Able to build systems from the ground up
- Solutions architecting experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of system administrator experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level I Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
SPYROS I&T Consulting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in the Baltimore – Washington corridor, and established to provide unique and exceptional services to our clients in the government and military sectors. SPYROS specializes in providing highly qualified professionals experienced in Computer Network Operations, Signals Intelligence, Technical Training and Certifications, Network Administration and Security, Physical and Personnel Security, and Program Management to fit the specific needs of our clients. We maintain a vast array of capabilities at the nexus of the digital domain and in the intelligence community meeting the demand for highly specialized skills to solve the most difficult problems. As a small company, SPYROS is agile and focused. We provide our clients flexibility and the individual attention necessary to meet rapidly changing requirements and rising challenges. As the digital world and cyber domain continue to gain increasing importance in the intelligence community, SPYROS will continue to leverage the technical expertise of our highly skilled personnel and enable our clients to devise and implement innovative solutions to their emerging challenges.