Fast-paced medical call center in Baltimore County is seeking experienced, highly motivated, hard working employees to join our Customer Service team. Full-time call center position. Excellent salary and benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance, short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401K.
Call Center Position Overview
- Verify patient’s insurance information.
- Answer and route incoming calls to appropriate personnel.
- Record and relay messages.
- Inform patients of routine appointments.
- Arrange transportation for patients, when needed.
- Conduct outreach as necessary to patients and the general public.
- Organize mailings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Call Center Requirements
- High school diploma required.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and in group setting.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Must be able to effectively communicate via phone, email, and face to face with the general public, peers, and patients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity call center environment.
- Proficient in time management and data entry.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism and phone etiquette.
- Positive attitude at all times.
- Able to work effectively within a call center team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Full time, required in-office hours Monday through Friday 8:45am to 6pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Are you available to work required in-office hours Monday-Friday 8:45am-6:00pm (one hour lunch)?
Work Location: In person