WindCom is a leading company in Operations and Maintenance of composite components (blades, spinners and nacelles) in the wind energy industry and is one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic service organizations in the world.
- Effectively conduct composite repairs and inspections in the field (at heights or on the ground) by following procedures elaborated by the Engineering Department.
- Ability to complete repairs independently of 10+ layers.
- Maintain a safe job environment by complying with all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policies.
- Communicate properly with customers and office staff regarding all aspects of the field operation.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and motivation to constantly learn new techniques and share ideas for better practices;
- Organize/plan daily activities.
- 3+ years of wind blade repair or composite repair experience is required.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic computer (Windows and Microsoft Office).
- Physical ability to climb a wind tower and work at heights (either off ropes or suspended access solutions).
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Willingness to work across the U.S. (Projects assignment can last up to several months away from home).
- OSHA 10 Construction.
- First Aid/CPR.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Defensive Driving Certificate
- TWIC (preferred).
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
WindCom Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide our employees with medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).