Marietta Dermatology Associates (MDA) is one of the largest privately-owned dermatology practices in the Southeast and has served the residents of Marietta and the greater Atlanta area for nearly 50 years. Marietta Dermatology/ Marietta Facial Plastic Surgery, Laser and Aesthetics Center are recognized as a leader in Dermatology, MOHS, Facial Plastic Surgery, Aesthetics and Research with a commitment to providing the best patient care experience.
Work Schedule: M-F, Hours are 8:45AM-6PM between our Marietta and West Cob office. Event participation and occasional Saturday or after work planning meetings are mandatory.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Marietta Dermatology Associates (MDA) is seeking a Georgia Licensed Aesthetician and Laser Practitioner for our growing Aesthetics division. This person is an integral part of the aesthetics team and will work independently and collectively to achieve goals within the aesthetics division. She/ he will assist in all areas of aesthetic functions as it relates to day-to-day business needs and patient care. A high level of energy, confidence, flexibility and professionalism is expected. Candidate must be excellent in skincare consultations, documentation, facial treatments, chemical peels and have working expertise with some or all the following lasers/ modalities: CoolSculpting, Dermaplaning, DermalInfusion, Intraceuticals, Micro-Needling, Sciton BBL, CuteraHR, Cutera Excel V and Ultherapy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently delivers professional aesthetics treatments and adheres to company protocols.
- Demonstrates full knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating patients in these areas.
- Actively promotes monthly treatments, retail products and specials.
- Ensures treatment room is always sanitized and pristine.
- Maintains and properly uses and protects all aesthetic equipment.
- Attends scheduled departmental meetings, trainings and vendor functions
- Performs all treatments within the scope of state license and adheres to all practice and state regulations.
- Deliver excellent patient care with attention to detail and documentation.
- Meets and exceeds goals for individual retail and treatments
- Ensure all consents are signed prior to treatment.
- Provide step by step post care instruction and home care product recommendations.
- Assist with daily inventory tracking, check in and organization of all areas used in aesthetics.
- Keep up to date with continuing education.
- Take photos and manages photo uploads for each patient.
- Accurately documents and completes patients notes (daily).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Assist with general office and common area upkeep.
- Provide feedback during weekly touch base.
- Joyfully accepts additional responsibilities.
Other Skills, Abilities, & Qualifications:
3+ years of experience in a Facial Plastic Surgery, Medi-Spa or Cosmetic Dermatology office
Working knowledge of EMA, ECW, SRS and QuickBooks (beneficial but not required)
Highly self-motivated and flexible
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Education/ Prior Work Experience and Specialized Skills & Knowledge:
Georgia Licensed Aesthetician
Georgia Composite Board- Cosmetic Laser Practitioner Licensed
Compensation – Hourly rate and commission
We have great Full-time employee benefits!
- Major medical, dental, and group benefits
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Employee discount
- Long term disability
Job Type: Full-time
- Aesthetician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly