ColonialWebb is seeking a competitive and energetic Account Executive in the Northern Virginia/D.C. area. Our Account Executives specialize in generating new customer accounts by providing facilities maintenance solutions and mechanical service agreements (HVAC, Plumbing, Building Automation, Electrical, and Water Treatment).
Why Choose Us?
· Our base salary and commission plan is custom designed to deliver true incentives.
· We invest in you. Sales Executives have access to specialized, professional sales trainings, opportunities to pursue industry-recognized certifications, and one-on-one mentorships.
· ColonialWebb is an industry leader, recognized as one of the most successful and ethical mechanical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region.
· Sell HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Automation, and Water Treatment solutions to commercial customers (B2B).
· Persue new opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, and heavy networking.
· Increase our market presence among the industry/area.
· Establish influencial relationships with high-level decision makers.
· Concentrate majority of time of customer visits and building rapport (out of the office).
Ideal Candidates/Preferred Qualificaitons
· 10+ years of B2B sales experience.
· 3-5+ years of commercial facilities maintenance/HVAC and plumbing service agreement sales.
· MEP industry knowledge or experience.
· Knowledgable in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and CRM systems.
· Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
Desired Abilities and Attributes
· Ability and willingness to sell (prospecting, cold-calling, networking, and closing agreements).
· Ambitious, competetive, and highly motivated mentality.
· Adaptable, confident, and persuasive.
· Versatile interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong analysis, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
· Professional demeanor.
What We Will Offer You
· Excellent earning potential (competitive salary and commission plan).
· Monthly vehicle allowance.
· Phone allowance/company phone, iPad, and company laptop.
· Career growth opportunites, specialized training, and development.
· 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
· Medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance.
· Short and Long-Term disability insurance.
· Life and accidental death insurance.
· Personal leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave.
· Company sponsored wellness program.
· Sales Recognition Awards and annual company events.
· Employee referral bonus incentives.
· Tuition reimbursement.
· Scholarship program for employees’ children.
· Discounts at major cell phone, car rental, and auto companies.
· And much more...
A Little Bit About Us
ColonialWebb is one of the largest commercial MEP contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region. We proudly serve clients from local small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. For nearly 50 years, our presence continues to thrive across Virginia, the Carolinas, DC/Maryland, and several surrounding states. We specialize in New Construction, Preconstruction Services, HVAC/Plumbing Services, BAS, Industrial Refrigeration, Special Projects, Electrical, and Manufacturing.
We continuously seek individuals who want to invest in themselves and their teammates.
How to Apply
Employment applications are accepted online at www.ColonialWebb.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time