Full time position, responsibilities include inventory and parts management, shipping and logistics.
Compensation commensurate with experience
- Maintain control over large Aircraft Parts Inventory
- Should be familiar with International & Domestic shipping requirements.
- AOG parts shipments
- Attention to detail
- Develop & maintain vendor relations.
- Maintain shipment files, issue reports, and respond to customer inquiries regarding status of shipments.
- Communicate accurate order/shipment/export details to clients and upper management.
- Experience with Electronic parts inventory and logistic software
- Experience with international and domestic air and sea shipping, customs requirements preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Above average computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Preference will be given to candidate who DG/Hazmat certified
- Drug test and clean background check required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to submit resume and references for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,500.00 to $35,500.00 /year