We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Ensure the best and most efficient use of the facilities by managing the calendar for use of the different facilities
- Engage with users requesting use of the facility, clearly articulating capabilities as they meet user requirements and any restrictions that may impact user events.
- Ensure that facility use for political events complies with all US government regulatory guidance.
- Solicit and track visitor feedback.
- Ensure event space is properly configured for its intended use.
- Operate and troubleshoot EC AV equipment.
- Act as a primary contact and host to senior client, industry and government executives.
- Conduct Experience Center tours to various groups including: Members of Congress and their staff, Diplomatic representatives, and client group customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Articulately communicate the nature and products of clientwrit large, mainly in the North American market.
- Train client employees to conduct EC tours.
- Administrative Duties
- Tracking metrics for use and users of facilities, and other as required.
- Requisition processing using eProc
- Order and stock supplies for office and events.
- Organize and manage main storage room in support of event space configuration
- Assign guest passwords for internet access.
- Proactively develop and maintain client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved
- Comply with client contract and meet all KPIs
- Coordination with caterers and other vendors as appropriate.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates with degree in Communications or related field preferred
- 1+ years prior experience in events management
- Event planning/management experience preferred
- Museum docent
- Experience in the aerospace and or defense industry
- Excellent communication, organization / problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in a range of IT/AV tools and platforms
- Must be comfortable working with complex audiovisual equipment
- Self-motivated; Can work independently with little supervision
- Confident, energetic, flexible
- Aeronautical rating or certificate
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference REQ15074 at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .