Product Manager - NetSuite Food & Beverage Solutions-180014YB
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Industry Product Manager for Food & Beverage Solutions
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced product manager who thrives on learning about new technologies and working on fun and challenging projects. You’ll be working to understand customer needs, gather requirements, and then manage the overall process of taking features from design to production.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Customer and solutions focused, with strong Food & Beverage Manufacturing and Distribution Industry experience
- A fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Able to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Keen to own new product features through the entire software product lifecycle
- Able to work closely with engineering teams to deliver features quickly and with optimal resources
- Influence a cross-functional team responsible for implementation of the product idea
- Develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products
- Represent the product management function in development and QA activities; interface with the engineering team to ensure products are developed, tested and deployed to specification
- Support roadmap planning and provide leadership to ensure that products remain ahead of the market, valuable to its users
- Act as an Agile/Scrum product owner and develop detailed requirements and stories for the development team; ensure that product requirements are well understood by development leads
- A BS / BA / MS / MBA degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience with a minimum of 4 years as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- A proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Worked in Food & Beverage wholesale distribution or manufacturing industry or similar industry
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams and across multiple time zones and countries
- An excellent communicator, presenter and collaborator
- Confluence and Jira experience (preferred)
- Agile software development or SCRUM team experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in ERP, Sales & Distribution, Manufacturing, B2B/B2C ECommerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.