CDL Class A Truck Driver
Liquid Waste Removal, Inc. is a local industrial and hazardous waste hauling company serving Indiana and surrounding states and have been in business for 30+ years. We are looking for self-motivated and hardworking employees to join our team.
Responsibilitiesof the CDL Class A Truck Driver :
- Our ideal CDL Class A Truck Driver will work a ten hour day starting at 6:00 A.M. at our Greenwood, IN location. You will be given a route assignment and load your truck with drums and/or hoses according to what is needed for that day.
- Our company has 3 box trucks, 3 roll-off trucks, 6 pump trucks, and 2 semi tractors which can pull either tankers or box vans.
- The driver will make stops along his route where he will either be loading/unloading drums or pumping waste.
Qualificationsof the CDL Class A Truck Driver :
- Valid CDL Class A Driver’s License
- Willing to travel, stay overnight, and/or work odd hours occasionally.
- Can lift >50 pounds easily and perform physical labor
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements are preferred
- Understanding of DOT and RCRA and Safety Regulations a plus
Benefitsof the CDL Class A Truck Driver :
- Bonus twice a year
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 20K Life Insurance --100% company paid
- Long-term disability insurance
- $1,000 sign on bonus paid throughout first year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tanker endorsement (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
- Hazmat endorsement (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling:
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts