Examination Management Services, Inc., EMSI, is a national firm that provides a variety of risk management services to the insurance and business communities. We are customer driven and technology focused, with a commitment to providing cutting edge business solutions and service excellence to our customers.
The CSR performs customer service and administrative functions within the branch office. The CSR must be capable of dealing with problems requiring excellent communication skills.
Duties may include scheduling of exams and events, providing statuses to customers as well as general office and clerical duties. Must have thorough knowledge of procedures applicable to our customers.
Interacts with branch managers, phlebotomists, collectors, team members and home office employees. Subject to deadlines and heavy workloads. Works with minimal supervision.
The CSR has regular contact with the customer and must be able to effectively and accurately identify and resolve client issues. Additionally, they must be able to process orders quickly and accurately. Errors cause substantial delay, disruption and customer dissatisfaction.
The CSR may also be required to complete in-office work, including a variety of insurance and healthcare products which could include, but is not limited to, drug and alcohol testing, fingerprinting, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to agents, applicants, customers and EMSI employees
- Answer telephones and manage walk-in customers
- Perform clerical and administrative duties (filing, faxing, scanning)
- Provide support to phlebotomists and collectors
- Process cases from beginning to end through EMSI systems and expected workflow
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to perform basic administrative and clerical duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Knowledge of DOT regulations helpful but not necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.