APIGEE Architect for Salt Lake City, UT
- A min of 12+ years of IT experience of which the last 8 years needs to be on Integration.
- A min of 4+ years of Architecture experience on any integration products with a clear understanding of SOA principles.
- A min of 2+ years’ experience on Architecting, Designing Apigee based engagements.
- APIGEE certified professional
- Implement API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
- Design and developed API specifications.
- Knowledge of Apigee On-Prem & Cloud
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable process
- Facilitate development and communication of solutions to technical and business stakeholders
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks proactively and work with cross-functional teams to remove them
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively
- Collaborating with API engineers and backend engineers to improve the quality of APIs and assist in establishing best practices / processes across our products.
- Proven Experience in a Senior API developer role and delivered multiple API engagements leveraging Apigee API gateway.
- Understanding of Microservices approach of conceptualizing solutions is a very big plus.
- Good to have hands on development experience in JAVA & open source technologies
- Knowledge and experience on Other API technologies is added advantage.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins & TFS
- Participating in peer code review process to keep code quality high.
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtreeis a global technology consulting and services company, helping Global 2000 corporations marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital” in 1999, more than 340 enterprise clients rely on our deep domain knowledge to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating across 17 countries, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of nearly 19,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”
Welcome to possible
Salt Lake City, UT
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- API: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIGEE Certification: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIGEE: 2 years (Preferred)
- APIGEE Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)