Job Title: Financial Analyst II
Location: Boston, MA(Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Pay Range: $30.00-$39.00/Hr on W2
Intelliswift Software Inc. conceptualizes, builds, and supports the world's most amazing technology products and solutions. Our team of rich experts from diverse backgrounds contributes to making Intelliswift one of the most reliable partners in IT and Talent solutions. We specialize in delivering world-class Digital Product Engineering, Data Management and Analytics, and Staffing Solutions services to Fortune companies, SMBs, ISVs, and fast-growing startup
Client is administering special lending facilities to support lending to small and medium-sized businesses due to exigent circumstances caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This position is responsible for conducting financial analysis, reviewing business area strategic plans and budgets, and monitoring and reporting on performance and activity. This position requires standard knowledge of general accounting and finance and financial strategies and operations. This position relies on professional experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Conducts complex financial analysis on a variety of topics with minimal guidance. Prepares variance explanations and cost benefit analysis related to budgeting and forecasting for the Main Street Lending Program.
- Participates in the development of Main Street Lending Program operating budgets. Reviews budgets for assigned areas. Provides consultative and analytical support for assigned areas. Summarizes key issues and collaborates with business areas to resolve them. Drafts periodic reporting for management.
- Prepares financial and business-related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, and loan amortization and impairment.
- Advises Main Street Lending Team in developing budget forecasts. Provides input on procedural improvements and assists with the implementation of these changes.
- Reviews financial data to ensure compliance with accounting rules. Interprets accounting rules and determines the impact of accounting changes.
- Participates in the monthly processing of expense payments. Executes financial controls, ensures appropriate documentation, and assesses accuracy of data in accordance with established procedures.
- Analyzes and reports on historical and projected performance trends. Drafts performance narratives for management.
- Provide daily overall support to the Finance, Accounting, and Operations team across broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to cash reviews and wire instructions, remittance reconciliations, lender management, accounting oversight, and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a related field and a minimum of 4 years of job-related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Advanced knowledge in financial analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Critical self-review to produce quality work.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Intelliswift is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The range provided for this position is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and location. Intelliswift offers medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, supplemental life and AD&D insurance, and any other benefits per state law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Intelliswift celebrates a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expressions, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected basis under the law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact Intelliswift Human Resources Department
Other Employment Statements
Intelliswift participates in the E-Verify program.