The Customer Success Manager is the voice of the customer at QuanticMind, acting as a bridge between the various branches of the company and our customers. You work to ensure every customer achieves their full potential with the QuanticMind platform.
In order to do this, the Customer Success Manager knows the product, knows the customer, and asks the question: Given what I know about my customer, how can our product be most valuable to them? Then, the Customer Success Manager takes action by orchestrating resources across teams.
- Project manage success, however defined, for each customer in order to maximize our value to their larger business goals.
- Interface with the Product team as the voice of the customer, so that the product itself might be tailored to reflect their needs.
- Communicate data-laden performance stories to customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Partner with Account Management and Sales to identify strategic opportunities toward customer retention and expansion.
- Identify and document best practices, internal and external, in order to increase our scalability.
Preferred but not required:
- Ability to balance competing priorities and organize several tasks at once
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Strong intuition for numbers
- Ability to learn complex concepts and teach them to others
- Bachelor's Degree (Economics, Statistics, Business or similar field) and/or relevant experience
- Experience with online marketing campaigns (e.g. Google AdWords, Paid Search, CPC, CPA) and/or SEO
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national orgin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Benefits and Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries and Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; Multiple Options
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drugs Insurance
- Unlimited* Sick Time and Paid Time Off
- Daily Catered Lunches InHouse, and
- Stocked Kitchens (Organic Food, Veggie Friendly, Gourmet Meals)
- Walking distance Redwood City Caltrain station
- Fitness Membership Discounts & Wellness Initiatives
- Fun Happy Hours and Cool Team Events
- Casual Dress Everyday
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today