This position will be responsible for coordinating and processing West Coast staff and per diem payroll for a specific group of employees.
- Review and approve staff and per diem payroll daily for WGA Graphic Artists in New York. As well as select IBEW and IATSE employees working in California.
- Maintain crew projection spreadsheets for all current and upcoming productions and projects.
- Create and distribute the contractually mandated weekly schedules.
- Effectively communicate production/ project schedules, changes, and updates.
- Oversee PTO requests process and maintain accurate records
- Partner with HR and payroll regarding medical leave and provide notifications to production and management about absences; find coverage when necessary.
- Ensure new hires as are added to Media Pulse in a timely fashion to keep billing and work orders up to date.
- Works with the other divisions of CBS to maximize utilization
- Work to ensure proper protocol is followed for Broadcast Center re-entry (e.g., COVID Compliance, PASS System Requirements, and Return-to-Work Documents).
- Assist the New York Graphics Manager with the maintenance of contracts and licenses for company owned hardware and software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- College Degree in Media or related field.
- Administrative Experience.
- Ability to work overtime and have 24/7 connection to phone and email on nights and weekends (to handle last minute requests and scheduling issues) is required.
- Scheduling capability
- Good verbal and written communications
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and the ability to organize multiple tasks.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.