The Training Specialist functions independently with fidelity to training guidelines with routine observations for fidelity. The Training Specialist will conduct Embracing Healthy Love training and other training that may be developed.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
- Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
- Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
- Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
- Career Training and Educational Opportunities
- Merchant Discounts
- Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
- Conduct trainings as scheduled in the community to meet the contract requirements.
- Conduct training with fidelity to guidelines for collection of information, content and timing.
- Complete post-training paperwork and submit materials to UAMS Training Coordinator.
- Utilize evaluation feedback to improve training.
- Consistently achieve ratings of 4.0 or higher on training evaluations (on a 5-point scale).
- Make recommendations to the PD to refine the intervention.
- Assist with ongoing problem solving evaluating issues and developing potential resolutions.
- Work closely with project manager and other team members to accomplish all project goals.
- Collects and enters data into statistical software.
- Scans and cleans data using various scanning software such as Remark, Teleform, and ABBYY, runs preliminary data analyses, assists with reporting.
- Manages data files following UAMS IRB and federal guidelines.
- Provides timely and accurate reports to the PD regarding project status.
- Problem solves and suggests solutions to the PD.
Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field plus 2 years of program coordination experience OR Master's degree OR High School diploma/GED plus 6 years of program coordination experience required.
Must have knowledge in public speaking and education and some in state travel may be required.
UAMS is an inclusive Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop, or reach overhead: Occasionally
Lift, push, pull, carry weight: 11 - 25 lbs
Use hands to touch, handle, or feel: Occasionally
Taste or smell: Never
Read, concentrate, think analytically: Frequently
Physical Environment: Inside Office Environment
Noise Level: Moderate
Visual Requirements: Color discrimination, Depth perception, Far visual acuity, Near visual acuity