Pathfinder Development is an exceptional hotel management company who thrives on delivering Platinum Service to our guests, associates, community and partners. We are looking for a self motivated and highly ambitious individual to be a leader for Pathfinder Development. We believe in building your journey of self discovery. Our goal is for you to enjoy working at our properties as much as our guests enjoy staying at our properties. You will be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel by embodying our motto of “Do unto others as they never would have imagined it could be done!”. If you have a servant heart with a sense of adventure apply today and begin to explore your career opportunities with Pathfinder Development.
We are looking for a technology specialist for an 8-week project who is a creative problem solver for the position of IT Consultant. IT Consultants are responsible for implementing technological solutions to solve business problems, creating a schedule for analysis, implementation and testing of technology and working with our team advising them on better procedures and implementations, among other duties.
At Pathfinder Development our thriving company culture, numerous hospitality career tracks, and rich benefits and perks also make us one of the best places to work. We take care of all of our people with great benefits, like paid time off; medical, dental, and vision plans; 401(k) with employer matching; robust professional and personal development through our own Pathfinder Development training; and employee discounts at our thousands of hotel brands worldwide. Plus, we throw in some extra Pathfinder-style perks, like our wellness programs and birthday pay.
Our goal is for you to enjoy working at our properties as much as our guests enjoy staying at our properties. For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage team members who are part of our hotel group to make their mark through community service and working to save the environment.
- Analyzing the company's IT system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Training staff to use the IT system.
- Monitoring the success of IT solutions.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Explore new IT opportunities in the hospitality industry such as robotics,
- Researching cutting edge technology as well as technology trends of high-end hotels, guest text messaging,
- Look for cost effective upgrades for technology offering.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field but not required.
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Goal-oriented and able to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong Organizational skills
- Occasionally required to work on evenings and weekends, based on needs of hotel