Analyze and define security requirements for system security needs, multi-level security (MLS), encryption, authentication, public key, and certificates. Interface with the client to determine technical information about the client's mission, goals, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the security arena. Install, analyze, evaluate, and maintain complex secure operating system and secure application software. Diagnose system failures and identify and implement corrective actions.
- Experience with software testing and assessment or software security assurance (SSA)
- Experience with securing system configurations per DoD STIG using STIG viewer, SCAP Compliance Checker, and Open SCAP
- Experience with auditing and reporting on network, system, and application security, scanning and detecting system vulnerabilities, performing risk analysis and risk assessment, and mitigating risks to systems security
- Knowledge of DIACAP for GENSER systems, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800-53 for unclassified systems, and DoDI 8500.01-DIACAP or RMF
- Ability to produce briefings and reports for senior-level audiences
- Ability to develop effective working relationships that improve the quality of work products
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Secret clearance required
- HS degree or GED is required
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in CS or MIS preferred
- DoD 8570 IAT III Certification, including CASP CE, CISA, CISSP or Associate, GCED, GICSP, or GCIH
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.