Different By Design, LLC (DBD) in partnership with Career Association of Georgia, Inc (CAG) is effectively equipping career seekers to be productive, valuable leaders within vetted companies who believe that their team members are assets. We accomplish this by infusing our career & leadership preparation services with personal development.
Different By Design empowers ambitious individuals & small business owners to successfully transform from now to their next chapters in life and business by providing unique & interactive programs, courses & events. We'd love the opportunity to provide eligible career seekers w/ this federally funded opportunity to gain invaluable business foundation & leadership skills that can be utilized in any industry.
Ideal opportunity for you if...
- You are looking to gain or share your experience in executing effective administrative skills and customer service excellence in an environment designed to educate and support scholars.
- As a member of our team, you are deemed an asset to our organization and operate in a critical role as you will be the first person the customer will experience.
- Our organization is ideal for you if you desire to start a business and want to be surrounded by entrepreneurs working together to accomplish one mission.
Details and Responsibilities:
We are searching for a skilled administrator with the ability to multi-task between daily tasks, great verbal and written communication skills, and superb customer service skills. Has the ability to diffuse a situation via phone. Has the nature to be organized and operate with speed in executing tasks. Respond to inquiries with a timely manner and treats everyone with respect.
- Gain understanding and knowledge of companies’ products and services to be conveyed to candidates
- Answer calls and distribute messages to appropriate division in a timely manner
- Process enrollment of services via phone and email
- Answer business affiliate questions regarding scholars only speaking with authorized users for confidential purposes
- Collect and log supportive resources such as homeless providers, childcare, transportation services to be rendered to those who are in need of support
- Create scholar profiles and file scholar documents
- Take headshots of scholars on the day of orientation
- Answer inquiries from funding sources regarding referred scholars
- Send RAI’s (referral) for approved scholars to business affiliates of selected courses closest to scholar address
- Log all contacts into case management systems
- Back up collected data weekly
- Track and submit key performance indicators (data) on scholars every month
- Take meeting minutes to be distributed to appropriate staff/departments/divisions
- Recommend processes that make the flow of this position smooth and efficient
- Schedule appointments on staff calendars
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite 2019, Outlook, LinkedIn, and navigating the internet
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Virtual or satellite office in your state (location will be designated in interview)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $21.00 per hour
Any in-person positions will be required to follow the COVID-19 protocols of the building they are working in.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)