Job ID 19000J98
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Our Patient Consultant opportunity is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US!
NxStage is looking for a qualified Patient Consultant to join our home therapies marketing team. Our marketing department produces quality marketing and educational campaigns, materials, and events designed to help patients, care partners and healthcare professionals understand home dialysis therapy options. We are seeking to expand our patient consultant team. Patient consultants are current or former home dialysis patients or care partner who can share their experiences with prospective patients and family members.
The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. The hours for this position are flexible as is the candidate’s physical location.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Contact prospective patient leads via telephone, describing benefits, risks and responsibilities with regards to home hemodialysis and home therapies in general.
- Share personal experience with kidney disease with prospective patients.A special emphasis placed on personal therapy choices including benefits, drawbacks, and risks associated with each.
- Communicate to potential patients via email and text – As part of the follow up and follow through process to accurately disposition prospective patients records
- Research training options by working with Area Managers to understand center capacity for training on NxStage Home Therapies.
- Develop rapport with training center staff and training nurses
- Participate in periodic team meeting and other internal and external forums as needed; provide updates, collaborate on best practices, describe barriers and solutions to successful outcomes, and contribute to disseminating patient insights throughout the organization
- Adhere to all applicable FDA and corporate regulations
- Use salesforce.com CRM platform to document and track patient communications, including: entering and tracking patient lead information, updating prospective patient lead record to reflect where the patient is in their decision-making process, and documenting patient lead activities and conversions.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position involves travel to markets to support events. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Travel up to 10%
Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
ESRD and home hemodialysis experience with the NxStage Home Hemodialysis System as a patient or care partner (current or former)
Proficiency in Microsoft office suite; comfort level with technology, ability to learn and utilize database tools such as salesforce.com CRM
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Spanish language fluency and experience with Peritoneal Dialysis in addition to Home Hemodialysis considered a plus
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.