For over 40 years, Laughlin Constable has been exceeding expectations of clients in fields from entertainment to health care to tourism. We're a client-driven culture, looking for motivated, resourceful, and talented individuals to help us take things from Now to Next.
We offer competitive salaries, comfortable working space, flexible working schedule, tuition reimbursement, and many other benefits. Just ask us about the parties!
We are looking for a knowledgeable and motivated Sitecore Software Engineer to join our digital marketing team. The ideal candidate would have prior experience developing web sites within the Sitecore CMS platform but experience with Kentico or an alternate CMS would be accepted. This developer would be responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing Sitecore web sites, as well as the design and implementation of new sites.
We’re seeking passionate, self-starters who love technology, the idea of popcorn & beer (root or other) Thursday’s, unlimited PTO, innovation labs to explore the latest systems, and like to design elegant solutions to complex, customer-facing problems.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers to develop, implement, and maintain corporate web sites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies.
- Possess solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical standards and requirements to various audiences.
- Motivated self-starter that keeps up with new web development trends and tools.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to grow and share his/her knowledge with others on the team.
- Software Developer with 3+ years of work experience in .NET and C# development.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET.
- Sitecore CMS platform preferred but comparable experience within Kentico or an alternate CMS is acceptable.
- Familiarity with TFS, MVC, Angular, React and components of Microsoft technology like Office and Azure.
- 2+ years of experience working with the Sitecore CMS.
- Solid understanding of software architecture practices.
- Is willing to learn/Can work seamlessly between backend and frontend work.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, enterprise design patterns.
- Good understanding of web technologies and development patterns. Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery is a plus.
- Hands-on individual contributor who does not need step-by-step directions.
- Must be familiar with Agile projects or methodology.
Laughlin Constable is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.