KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Staff Accountant position is responsible for assisting in preparing Financials, budgets, etc., and performing reconciliations and other accounting functions.
- Assist in preparation of Financials and Budgets
- Assist in Cash Management
- Prepare data for tax reporting
- Process payroll, including commission reporting
- A/P – verify and enter bills, issue checks
- A/R- process invoices and payments, collections
- Fixed Assets
- Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and Enter Journal Entries
- Collate and code corporate credit card accounts
- Monthly closing duties
- Manage and recognize prepaid expenses
- 1099 creation
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Experience with GAAP accrual accounting a must
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience using Intacct or equivalent ERP, such as Great Plains
- Familiarity with deferred revenue a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Able to handle a high volume of work
- Willing to go the extra mile
An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.