American Maplan Corporation, a leading manufacturer of plastic extrusion machinery located in McPherson KS, invites applications for the position of Accounts Payable/Receivable Coordinator. This position offers a competitive salary and an extensive benefit package which includes healthcare, dental, short and long term disability compensation, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, and generous paid time off.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent accounting experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Enterprise resource planning software experience, specifically SAP, advantageous
- Manufacturing industry experience
- General bookkeeping experience, understanding of GAAP
- Accounts payable oversight, including payment runs.
- Management of cash books and reconciliations to bank statements.
- Entry of various accounting journals.
- Coordination of sales and use tax charges.
- Compilation of weekly cash forecast.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends