Full Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: Implements, supports and maintains Epic clinical and/or financial applications; performs lead functions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Performs lead functions, including scheduling, task assignment, orientation etc.
2. Advise leadership in the development of strategies for EHR implementation and improvements of AHS workflow processes
3. Leads workflow design discussions, building and testing the system and analyzing associated issues.
4. Provide subject matter expertise to team as needed. Assists management during employee orientation.
5. Identifies issues that arise in assigned application area as well as issues that impact other application teams.
6. Guides end users in ongoing training during all phases of implementation.
7. Reviews the status of deliverables, issues and milestones with leadership.
8. Serves as a liaison between end users’ workflow needs and Epic implementation staff.
9. Performs other duties as required.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university.
Preferred Education: N/A
Required Experience: Seven years Information Technology experience within a multi-entity, healthcare environment.
Preferred Experience: Prior Epic implementation experience; experience with clinical applications in either inpatient or outpatient setting; experience with revenue cycle applications or patient access services.
Required Licenses/Certifications: Current Epic certification or attainment of Epic certification within six months of employment.
Preferred Licenses/Certifications: N/A
San Leandro, CA
SYS IS Apps Ancillaries
Full Time - Day
Business Professional & IT
Req #: 26127-17246
Posted: February 13, 2020