RN Labor & Delivery Description -External
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
Texas Health Hospital Mansfield- operates as a joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 36 hours weekly/ 12 hours shifts, rotate weekends Day shift: 7:00am – 7:00 pm, Night Shift: 7:00pm-7:00am, Monday – Sunday,
The community you’ll be caring for:
- The Labor & Delivery unit is comprised of spacious, beautifully decorated private Labor/Delivery/Recovery Rooms equipped with state of the art technology for emergencies with moms and babies. The unit has 5 L&D beds, 3 Postpartum Rooms, 2 Operating Suites, and 8 bed Level 1 NICU. The unit delivers less than a 1000 deliveries a year in a patient and family-centered environment using a holistic systematic environment approach.
- Our care extends to the spiritual needs of the patients and families through individualized prayer providing on call spiritual support via chaplain services, 24 hours, 7 days a week. .
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on our journey to Magnet status and Pathways designated.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associate degree or higher
· Current Texas RN License or a Compact RN License from a NCLA Compact State
· BLS certification
· NRP certification (90 days from start date to obtain NRP certification)
· ACLS certification for Labor and Delivery (90 days from start date to obtain NRP certification)
Job Types: Per diem, Part-time, PRN, Full-time
Pay: $34.74 - $52.10 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mansfield, TX 76063: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: In person