As an Exclusive Furniture Sales Specialist, you are responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales, and protection plan goals on a personal, total store basis. Demonstrate superior selling product knowledge to customers and create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred!!
CURRENTLY HIRING FOR ALL LOCATIONS!!!!!!
Compensation: $12 per hour while we train you on how to use your unique skills to succeed here at Exclusive. FULL SLIDING SCALE COMMISSION AFTER TRAINING!!!!!
- COMMISSION BASED SALES ONCE TRAINING IS COMPLETED!!!!!
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Exclusive Furniture's commitment to our customer-the most important person in our stores
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Bilingual in Spanish recommended.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Communication * Skills: * Demonstrates strong listening, written and verbal communication skills. Excellent ability to interpret instructional documents, such as reports and procedure manuals. Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
Mathematical * Skills: * Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to understand key metrics including sales, profitability, shortage calculations and retail math.
Reasoning Ability: Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Optical abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Other : Must be able to function as part of a team and collaborate with team members. Possess a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for learning. Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of basic office equipment.
Work Hours : Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
So if you are a responsible, enthusiastic, dependable, and a driven salesperson, join our team today and help us continue to grow!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift