THIS POSITION IS AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION.
J1 Students are welcome to apply!
The Web Marketing Assistant is accountable for providing liaison support between Development Unit and Operations by researching, resolving and communicating development issues in a timely manner which promotes effective customer service. The Web Marketing Assistant is also accountable for providing Customer support via Phone, E-Mail, and Chat for Web Solution issues related to online ordering solution for restaurants, ecommerce, sitebuilder program and SNS marketing.
Works with Sales Representatives and Management to identify issues which may be managed by Sales Representatives before and after submitting merchant applications.
Demonstrates a positive “team” oriented attitude and approach toward work assignments in full collaboration and cooperation with others to complete all work assignments according to expectation in most effective and efficient manner possible. Contributes to the ongoing success of the Web Solution team by willingly accepting and embracing “other duties as required”, demonstrating personal flexibility and ability to work overtime, ability to work with minimal supervision, strong sense of urgency; and by modeling an overall quality attitude and approach toward your work.
Actively cross trains in other areas, as required, outside of primary job function.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Actively managing a Social Media campaign via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn & other Social Media Platforms
- Increasing Social Following and engagement
- Stay on top of all current trends, informing key stakeholders across the organization and making recommendations on how the company should incorporate these trends
- Make recommendations how our social media programs should grow and evolve based on current trends and implement any new programs, changes to the approved strategy
- Oversee daily response and engagement across multiple channels ensuring all messages are addressed and answered in a timely fashion
- Coordinate reporting and analytics and actively look for trends to determine how our social media programs should evolve based on engagement and contributor involvement
- Providing Technical and Customer support related to Web Solution team’s product issues
- Operations and Sales support for all new Web Solution merchant applications
- Solving issues for customers by troubleshooting, investigating problems and proactively identifying support needs in Korean and English
- Improving internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively developing new processes for optimized workflow
- Be well-versed with our products, online help software, and social communities
- Identify trends in customer feedback to help drive improvements to our products and processes
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, operations and other departments on various customer and quality assurance projects
- Managing product development process from the concept phase to the post-launch analysis phase
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize daily work assignments
- Prior computer usage/keyboarding experience required
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated positive attitude and team work orientation
- Detail oriented with strong quality and productivity orientation
- Dependable, flexible and focused orientation
- Good communication skills in Korean and English
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring, analyzing and managing a monthly advertising campaign via Google Adwords
- Coordinate activity within budget guidelines
- Recommend, oversee, plan and optimize daily / weekly / monthly reporting and KPI
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Arrives on time to work scheduled hours and complete assigned tasks
- Some degree of flexibility to cover other shifts as needed
- Ability to work overtime
SKILLS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Korean & English (Required)
- Recommended high school or college courses include those related to business, such as management or marketing
- 1 or more years Customer Service experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Knowledgeable of computer, internet, web functions and MS Office and authoring software
- Project management experience / Strong interpersonal skills
Group Medical Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holiday, Accrued Paid Vacation, Marriage Paid Vacation, Bereavement Paid Leave and Life Insurance
For those interested, please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Type: Full-time
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Wordpress or Shopify: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Korean & English (Preferred)