Glassdoor's mission is to help job seekers find a job and company they love. We are also empowering employers by helping them efficiently hire high-quality candidates. Glassdoor is a pioneer in increasing transparency throughout the recruiting process, changing the way that job seekers look for jobs and employers recruit.
The SEM Specialist is a key member of the Digital Acquisition marketing team and contributes to our business by growing and optimizing advertising campaigns. They will partner with other team members on strategy and be responsible for media buying and daily campaign management, primarily on Google and Bing. This role is results oriented and will define, track, and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics.
- Day-to-day SEM campaign management
- Own campaign reporting, search query reports (keyword additions, pruning & negatives)
- Contribute to and provide optimization recommendations to include: search engine marketing, creative and analytics
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices for SEM, biddable display, ad exchanges, and Facebook advertising.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, internally and externally
- Identify areas of growth & opportunity
- Contribute to company initiatives, processes and roll-outs
- Creating, conducting & measuring ad copy & landing page
- BA/BS required
- Experience in quantitative analysis of marketing results preferred
- 2+ years of SEM campaign development experience
- Highly organized and analytical
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel (a minimum of Pivot tables, Vlookups, & Powerpoint)
- Tableau and B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.