Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
The HRIS Admin will work closely with the HR team and employees at all levels and will also have the sharp focus & organization skills required to keep track of the data, dates, policies, processes, and details that fuel a healthy & functional HRIS system. The HRIS Admin will be the sole point of contact for the support of all HR systems.
The HRIS administrator evaluates, analyzes, and maintains company HCM systems including Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, CRM, and Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure the adequacy of the information to the company & its management. The HRIS Administrator will coordinate with various areas of the business to gather key business requirements for HRIS projects.
This role will focus on the recently-implemented Employee Central module within the SuccessFactors environment, and will support the configuration that drives HR processes such as hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, workflows, and reporting capabilities.
You will be responsible for the HR-related configuration to support the data coming from SuccessFactors and the data required to support other processes such as Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Relations. You will act as the subject matter expert in relation to HRIS, providing support in the development & implementation of human resources systems process improvement & projects. You will ensure that company policy & employment laws are followed to ensure the company’s overall compliance as related to the HRIS systems.
Essential Job Results
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the HRIS, which may include customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides front end support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users
- Develop training content and train users on the HRIS systems
- Partners and consults with system users to develop strategies to assess, evaluate and address issues that impact the HRIS system
- Tests system modifications or enhancements based on organizational or HR needs.
- Understands how to separate HR information systems relate to one another
- Audits HRIS to ensure system and end-users adhere to standards set forth by management, federal, state and local authorities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 4-6 years’ experience in HR
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills required
- Working knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and administration
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, work with little supervision and work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide production support and communicate issues and resolutions to system users
- Some experience with ADP payroll and Kronos workforce management preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience with SAP SuccessFactors HR preferred
- Experience with large scale HR implementations preferred
Location: 225 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Job Type: Full-time