Headquartered out of Albion Indiana we have been in business for 20 years. We have over 500 employees and are a privately held organization. We have seen consistent headcount growth over the last two years, and most of this has been within our engineering departments. Our current average tenure is just shy of 6 years. Due to stable workflow we are in need of a few automation engineers for our Albion office. If you are a Controls Engineer with strong PLC programming experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding the required outcome of a particular procedure or process.
- Designing processes and equipment related to the manufacturing of products or services that are cost effective and within a given budget.
- Implementing process designs, creating prototypes, testing making necessary modifications where required and commissioning the process.
- Assessing safety and sanitation requirements for new and existing equipment and ensuring that these are integrated into the process.
- Working closely with other engineers and technicians on development and research projects as well as Capital Projects.
- Integrating new technology and best practices into existing process.
- PLC troubleshooting and programming experience is a must.
- Contribute to the overall safety of the employees and facility.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Allen Bradley, or Rockwell/AB PLC, or Siemens, or Fanuc, or Mitsubishi PLC's
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Controls Engineer with experience:
- Competitive Base Salary - $90K - $100K
- Health Benefits
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.