Under the direct supervision of the OnCue Kitchen Manager, this position performs basic food service functions, including but not limited to preparing and serving food according to Company standards and guidelines for the new fresh food kitchen concept in our new OnCue locations. Responsible for maintaining County/State/Federal health codes, customer satisfaction and accurate work results that are noticeable by the customer (i.e., food quality, wholesomeness, presentation, merchandising, portion control and maintenance of departmental food standards).
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:*
- Consistently prepare and serve food according to OnCue’s standards, this includes recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Adhere to the work schedule as posted, unless a change in schedule is arranged with the Kitchen Manager
- Flexibility to cover shifts, as needed
- Operate all kitchen equipment and devices in a safe manner and according to guidelines
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of the company
- Maintain food quality and safety standards
- Assist in controlling and maintaining food inventory and costs through purchases, pricing and controlling waste
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety codes.
- Keep work and service area in a safe, sanitary and orderly manner
- Works or assists at fry station or grill
- Maintain a positive working relationship with other OnCue team members and members of management.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Knowledge of food safety practices
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*
- Continuous standing and repetitive arm/hand movement for entirety of shift
- Frequent walking required
- Ability to reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend or work overhead when needed
- Lifting requirements include lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written practices
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour