Taco Bell is growing in the area! We’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Proven ability to development and train teams so they may also grow into much bigger roles! Must have the ability to move into a general manager role in a short period time. We are looking for a big leader who learns the business quickly and move into an RGM role and beyond!
Think About it…
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily?
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer experience?
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team Member’s experience. The experience is your hands.
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Training and mentorship programs
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Reward and recognition culture
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Assistant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of computer systems.
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
Day 1 (no waiting period!) Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401k with 6% match, tuition reimbursement! Excellent pay and bonus!
Job Type: Full-time