Develop plans to meet contractual and project requirements for an assigned major portion of a program. Establish and define program plan requirements and perform in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans. Coordinate interdepartmental development of program plans. Interface with vendors and customers and perform extensive investigations, as required. Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met. Analyze the development of plans and schedules to meet IT Cloud project requirements. Analyze program plan requirements and perform in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans to operationalize Cloud governance policies and playbooks. Interface with vendors and customers and perform extensive investigations, as required.
- 5+ years of experience with DoD networks and systems
- 2+ years of experience with IT project management
- Experience with technical work on DoD or DON IT, information systems, and communications
- Experience with enterprise service, process, or functional capability development
- Ability to plan and execute IT transformation efforts
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- ITILv4 Foundations Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.