District Manager –
NYC Want to work for the fastest growing USDA ORGANIC food and beverage chain in the U.S.???
District Managers to oversee 10-12 in NYC. Job Description
- 5+ years prior quick service restaurant experience with 3+ years of multi-unit management.
- Driving excellent operational results: P&L, sales, productivity, store culture, community marketing, new store openings, new product launches, employee training
- Other skills include: Experience in high volume restaurant management, Staff Management of 150+, Budgeting, Business Management, Conflict Resolution, Food Safety Knowledge, Payroll, Ordering, Recruiting/hiring, Brand ambassador
- Ability to identify key talent in stores for internal promotion to line up a bench of managers and develop plan to continue growing candidates in performance
- Developing and coaching an understanding of the brand as well as encouraging recruitment of high-potential internal and external talent.
- Coaching and motivating all locations to deliver exceptional customer service experiences
- Experience balancing new store openings and existing projects
- Strong communication skills that engage people in a positive, genuine way
- Highly organized, multi-tasker, who adapts and respond to change quickly • Disciplined approach to priority setting with the ability to identify the root cause of store operations and people opportunities, and move quickly to improve performance.
- Passion for a plant based lifestyle / health & wellness preferred, but not required Benefits Competitive salary + bonus Paid time off (vacation & sick days) Medical/Dental Insurance 50% off employee discount Transitchek An opportunity to make a real impact on the company and people around you