The mission of our Creative CopyWriter to establish partnerships with our clients based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Leverage Mobile 360 / Wigzo.com's Enterprise suite of services. Each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Works with our content team and clients to create emails, blogs and other content related marketing campaigns.
- Examines past campaigns to identify fresh messaging opportunities and new tactics.
- Identifies content or copy issues and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Tracks competitor practices and makes recommendations on best practices and possible improvements.
- Attends meetings and makes presentations to clients as necessary.
- Sets and adjusts deadlines on own or in conjunction with Manager.
- Prepare content and strategies for multiple outlets including blogs, emails, video scripts and other copy projects to support and increase product trial and use.
- Present creative work in meetings
- Be able to update and responsible for a project board on monday.com
- Degree in English, the Arts, or Advertising (not required)
- 4+ years content and marketing experience.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, ability to write on a wide range of topics.
- PR writing background or experience helpful.
- Ability to set and maintain deadlines.
- Experience working with a wide range of company verticals. (i.e. fashion, home improvement, etc)
- Skilled in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, creating strategic and measurable communications plans to support business goals.
- Ability to work effectively and provide sound communications counsel to multiple people across various levels, to include, staff, peers, management, senior leadership, and internal and external customers.
- Develop collaborative and diverse relationships.
- High customer focus with the ability to drive for results.
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and E-Commerce best practices
- A level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls is desired (non required)
- A desire to wow your customers
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing start up environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- A valid U.S. work authorization
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
Overtime often available: