eSystems Business Manager
As an eSystems Business Manager in the Global MSA Clinical Operations group you will support building, maintaining and enhancing eSystems like Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) with a focus on maintaining the integrity of the data and system.
In this role you will:
Who you are:
- Build the bridge between end user needs, Solution Delivery and internal stakeholders
- Be part of a global team driving, supporting and leading the CTMS business application and changes to ensure effective and efficient flow of information
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make evidence based decisions
- Train and support Clinical Operations employees in the technical use and troubleshooting of the CTMS tool, reports and monitoring activities.
- Identify and drive new solution proposals to successful implementation
To be successful in this position you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
Additionally, you will have:
- 5 years of business/systems analysis/analytical experience
- A high proficiency with Clinical Operations related software applications
- The Ability to build, develop and implement appropriate technical solutions to address business needs
- A strong customer focus, experience in working in global, multi-cultural environment, with a structured working approach, excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Preferred, but not required experience with Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and electronic Trial Master File (eTMF)
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process AnalysisIndianapolis
- Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.