PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Legal Administrator in Chicago, IL.
Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics and generate expense reports.
Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
Review, assess, prioritize monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and conferences.
Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
Reconcile corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
Order and maintain office supplies.
Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events.
Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators as needed.
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers and staff members.
- Extensive work experience using Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, and perform multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
- Must have a positive, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
- Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements and generating expense reports preferred.
- Experience in schedule management and travel or event planning preferred